SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and KAREN MCBRYDE
Immaculately renovated four bedroom, three bathroom two level home will suit buyers looking for a low maintenance yet practical home within 10.3 kilometres of the CBD.
Opportunity exits to create true dual living with the downstairs tiled family room offering its own luxury bathroom and large private entertainment area. Further to this, the oversized built in storage room also sits above legal height for future potential rooms.
– Open plan living & dining with air conditioning & polished hardwood flooring
– Gourmet kitchen with 40mm waterfall stone, Electrolux appliances, double oven, induction cooktop & Carrara marble feature tiles
– Bi fold window servery opening to the rear deck
– Elevated rear deck with urban views
– Spacious master with walk in robe & ensuite boasting floor to ceiling tiles, frameless glass shower screen & louvered windows & double basin stone top vanity.
– Three additional bedrooms, one with air conditioning; all complete with ceiling fans and generous built ins.
– Master bathroom with free standing tub, floor to ceiling tiles and stone vanity
– Oversized tiled family room with bi fold doors, plenty of room to adapt into two separate rooms;
– Third bathroom also finished to the highest standard with floor to ceiling tiles & wall hung vanity;
– Concreted rear patio with access to store room;
– Double remote garage;
– 4.6m x 7m slatted storage room at legal height;
– Side access and room for a pool; and
– Fully fenced child friendly block
Just 1 kilometre from North West Plaza with an abundance of shopping, cinemas, cafes, medical facilities at North West Private Hospital and specialist centre as well as walking distance to multiple schools.
This popular elevated position in Stafford Heights offers convenient family living in a high growth suburb.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**