SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and KAREN MCBRYDE
Situated in an elevated position at the top of Redwood Street complete with an ideal north facing rear, this architecturally designed modern home has been built to perfection by incorporating the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home with expansive living on the ground level and bedrooms on the upper level. Boasting sleek lines, high ceilings, timber flooring and a functional floor plan, the open plan lower level provides smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous patio whilst the upper level comprises of expansive bedrooms and second family rumpus room complete with kitchenette which seamlessly flows out onto the perfectly positioned front balcony which captures full city views.
The home itself features:
– Open plan living with high 2.7 metre ceilings and timber flooring through-out.
– Generously sized living area with sliding doors opening onto the outdoor north facing living area.
– Beautiful kitchen with 40 mil stone benchtops, Bosch stainless ovens, 900 mil induction cooktop, fully integrated dishwasher; sleek soft close kitchen cabinetry with ample storage.
– Fifth bedroom, media room, multi-purpose room or guest room with full built in robes and access to the downstairs full bathroom.
– Fully ducted and zoned air-conditioning.
– Fully remote double garage with full length cupboards.
– Generously sized laundry with storage cabinets and Caesar stone benchtops
– Downstairs with build in robe full bathroom.
– Really good sized flat and fully fenced child friendly backyard.
– Four good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans, separate LED lighting,
– Master with large walk-in robe and ensuite with double sinks, floor to ceiling tiles, semi-frameless shower, 40 mil benchtops, double shower head and separate toilet.
– High 2.7m ceilings with square set finish and a mix of timber flooring and carpet upstairs.
– Second family rumpus or games room all with timber flooring and opening onto balcony with outdoor kitchen and servery, glass balustrades, overlooking the city with full views.
– Main bathroom with semi-frameless shower, full bath and separate toilet.
– Vac maid system and security system.
– 405m2 flat fully landscaped child friendly block with the ability to watch the children play from the kitchen sink.
– Fully fenced with front block wall fencing and bin enclosure.
– Security gate on front with intercom access
– North South aspect with North facing rear.
The suburb of Stafford Heights is serviced by quality primary and high schools and within a short drive to Hillbrook Secondary School, Mt Maria Senior College and only 12.9 kilometres from the City Centre. CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way and Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside and Stafford City Shopping Centre are only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of popular Kedron Brook. This is a great opportunity to secure a superb piece of real estate in a well-regarded suburb.
Opportunities like this rarely become available with vacant land becoming harder to find so close to the CBD. The quality of this home is also hard to come by and size being over 330m2.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**