SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Situated in arguably Stafford’s best pocket, this immaculately presented three bedroom, two bathroom home, will suit buyers looking for a low maintenance yet practical home situated only 7 kilometres of the CBD. Surrounded by parks, local schools and walkways, this stunning residence is perched on a large 670m2 block with a highly sought after North/South aspect. Boasting a functional floorplan, which seamlessly flows from living/dining through to the outdoor area complete with direct access to the pool, this home is a great entertainer, perfect for our Queensland lifestyle!
The home features:
– Living area with polished timber floors, flowing through to the oversize undercover back deck.
-Dining area flows out to a second 2×3 meter deck at the front of home.
-Recently updated open-plan kitchen, overlooking living area with direct access to balcony with ample storage, stainless steel appliances and gas cook top.
– Large 4m x 5.2m deck perfect for entertaining family and friends
– Three good sized bedrooms
– Ceiling fans throughout with two air conditioning units in the main bedroom & lounge area.
– Double carport with additional third car or boat storage along with side access to the backyard.
– Large landscaped, retained pool area surrounding a stunning pool.
-Brand new roof with 5kw solar panels installed.
The land parcel:
– 670m2 of land sloping to the street with a pool at the rear
– Elevated North facing rear aspect ensuring breezes all year round
Location is everything and this home is positioned close to local schools and within minutes’ drive to Westfield Chermside, Brisbane Airport, local hospital, airport link & Clem 7 tunnel networks whilst being a mere 7 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD.
This home represents great value with many additional features not generally available in this price range. For further details including comparable sales report please contact the agents for further information.