SOLD by MATTHEW JABS
Perched high on the hill with sweeping views from The Gap through to the airport and Moreton Island this immaculately cared for family home is ready to be lived in. With a desirable North / South aspect this home will tick all the boxes.
The home itself features:
– Open living kitchen and living area with stainless appliances, gas cooktop, ample storage space, formal dining area and separate breakfast bar providing a very practical and usable space
– Four good sized bedrooms – all with built-in wardrobes
– Master bedroom with full oversized en suite featuring double sink vanity, full bath and semi-frameless shower
– Main bathroom has stainless tap wear and shower over bath with semi frameless screen
– Separate rumpus room / TV room with access onto the front balcony
– Front and side balcony ideal for full table setting and BBQ facilities overlooking the spectacular suburban and city views
– Very usable and fully landscaped backyard with elevated outlook
– Upstairs laundry with direct access to the backyard
– Under the home is a massive secure area suitable for three cars, a workshop and storage, with the option to build in extra rooms
– The majority of the home is secured with security screens
The property is located within close proximity to Everton Park Shopping Centre, Brookside Shopping Centre, Stafford City Shopping centre, new proposed Woolworths development in Everton Park, local public and private schools and within 7.5 kilometres from the City Centre.
Properties of this calibre are rarely available so contact agent for further details.