Seaside Living at Its Best - Fully Renovated Queenslander on 810m2
Virtual tour available in photo carousel
Welcome home to 'Carlos House' a beautifully renovated family home positioned on 810m2 and just 25 minutes' drive to Brisbane CBD. A titan of construction, this custom designed and built home is walk in ready with all the hard work completed just waiting for the next buyer to enjoy.
Situated in the tightly held seaside suburb of Shorncliffe, this beautifully presented abode has been built to perfection by incorporating the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home. Expansive living on the ground level provides for smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous patio with multiple living and bedroom options downstairs whilst the upper level comprises of three generously sized bedrooms with rumpus room. All just a stone's throw to the glistening water. Masterly constructed and beautifully finished, this fully renovated home, all set in an elevated yet functional 810m2 parcel of land offering multiple living zones is ideal for families of all ages.
Buyers will enjoy the functionality and practicality the home offers with living on the lower level overlooking the level child friendly yard, two master bedrooms and rumpus room downstairs and three sizable bedrooms upstairs and second rumpus room.
The Home in Summary Features:
– Beautiful open plan feel, designed with Queensland's superb weather in mind with the living and kitchen areas opening onto an expansive alfresco area all opening onto 810m of family friendly yard.
– Well-appointed and designed kitchen overlooking the living/dining/outdoor living spaces with breakfast bar seating area, timber feature bench and stone benchtops, double sink, seamless cabinetry, europlean appliances, 900m induction cooktop, warming draw and generously sized butlers pantry.
– Living and family area measuring 9m x 6m and featuring a gas fireplace all opening out to the 4m x 9m undercover alfresco area ideal for indoor/outdoor living.
– High ceilings through-out, low maintenance polished concrete flooring.
– Second rumpus, home office, media or entertaining space with kitchenette and sink designed for separate access ideal for elderly parent, nanny or teenagers retreat with access to the fourth bedroom master sized with walk-in robe and separate ensuite facility.
– Fifth bedroom and second master bedroom on the ground level with walk-In robe and ensuite with separate access, ideal for ground floor master bedroom.
– Well-appointed laundry with side access to the backyard and ample storage.
– Separate guest toilet.
– Double garage with remote doors.
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and access to the front deck.
– Two additional bedrooms generously sized and featuring walk-in robe, high ceilings, ceiling fans, plantation shutters.
– Rumpus room or teenagers retreat and separate built-in study desks with draws.
– Main bathroom offering a separate shower and stand-alone bath with floor to ceiling tiles.
– Front deck overlooking Palm Ave, the front yard and suburban outlook.
– Ducted air-conditioning, all zoned and ceiling fans through-out the home.
– High ceilings over both levels.
– Aluminium plantation shutters through-out the home include French door.
– Crimesafe screens through-out meaning the home can be open and enjoy breezes whilst offering security.
– 6.6kw solar system.
– Stone vanity basin.
– In wall toilet systems.
– Front automatic sliding gates.
– Remote control garage door.
– 810m2 with a wide 20m frontage, very level block and Palm Ave being a wide tree lined street.
– Side access for boats or caravan with two front entrances.
– Room for a pool in the backyard.
Offering a coastal seaside lifestyle whilst being connected to a Capital city via train line and highway infrastructure means Shorncliffe is the ideal lifestyle option for buyers wanting to live by the ocean and escape the hustle and bustle of the city whilst being a short 25-30 minute drive to the Centre of Brisbane. Your family will love the fresh air, and abundance this incredible location offers.
• 350m to Cabbage Tree Creek
• 900m to Shorncliffe Pier
• 300m to Sandgate Golf Course
• 400m to Shorncliffe Train Station
• 600m to St Patricks private secondary school
• 600m to Shorncliffe State School
• 800m to local parks & café's
• 3-minute drive to Sandgate Village
This is an absolute prime opportunity to walk-in and live in a home that has been fully renovated to the highest standard and just enjoy with all the hard work and planning done!
Call Matthew Jabs for further information.