Apartment style living with the space, privacy & capital growth of a house
Nestled in the hills of Paddington, yet only minutes from all the action, it is hard to find a better location. Picture yourself in one of Paddington’s most prestigious streets, embracing the morning sun from the North facing deck, whilst sipping your cappuccino. Blending heritage elegance with a sleek contemporary finish, this recently renovated home spans three levels and embodies striking interior features across a delightful collection of cleverly integrated indoor/outdoor living spaces.
– Spacious family lounge room boasts a refined character charm
– North facing breakfast deck
– Modern, home chef’s kitchen and separate dining area, flowing onto entertaining deck with views to the South East
– Beautifully landscaped gardens with water features
– Spacious bedrooms, main with well-appointed en-suite & W.I.R.
– Polished timber floors, high ceilings, air conditioning, built-in cabinetry and Luxaflex sunshade
– Double lock-up garage and wine cellar/storage
– Potential to easily extend the home
This tranquil residence is privately elevated from the very quiet street and is within easy walking distance to the trendy shops and coffee houses Paddington is famous for. With the opportunities and the choices that this property has to offer, you would agree that this is a rare find and a Paddington gem. Welcome home to your new Place