SOLD by MARIO SULTANA AND MITCH STRAKER
Situated only 10kms from the CBD in a lush, welcoming cul dec sac, this beautiful property offers diverse opportunities for families and developers (S.T.C.A).
– All three bedrooms feature garden views and include spacious wardrobes, while the master room comes complete with an en suite.
– The open plan style lends itself perfectly to indoor/outdoor living with the deck flowing seamlessly out from the interior living space.
– The property also provides two detached areas accessible in the yard – a spacious studio and two-room pavilion. These extra spaces soak up the vibrant surrounds and offer so much utility to the home, perfect for families who enjoy the benefits of working from home, detached living for teenage/adult children or a teenager's retreat.
– This generous 820m2 block boasts opportunities for developers.
– Zoned low to medium residential up to three stories, this block has the potential to be developed into units or townhouses (S.T.C.A)
The cul de sac ends in picturesque parkland featuring a playground, basketball court and outdoor BBQs. Great local features:
– Walking distance including shops, cafes and restaurants at nearby Woolworths Oxley.
– Oxley Station is only two minutes away, providing reliable trains and buses plus giving you easy access to South Bank, West End and the CBD.
– Nearby main roads ensuring ease of travel into the city, and to either coast for weekend getaways.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.