Position and Opportunity
A wonderful opportunity is right here for astute buyers, not often do properties with so much potential become available. Presented for the first time to the market, this well-loved brick home offers a great floor plan with three generous bedrooms, one bathroom, hardwood floors and overlooks an abundance of parklands.
Located 4 kilometres from the CBD and in a quiet pocket of Newmarket this property offers a multitude of options, renovate the existing home into a family residence , knock down and build your dream home, or invest and let the property gain value in the years to come.
– Three good size bedrooms, built ins
– One bathroom, separate toilet
– Hardwood flooring throughout
– Updated kitchen, dining area
– Large lounge/ living room
– Internal laundry, extra storage
– Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, security screens
– 582m2 fenced yard, water tank
– Double lock up garage with storage room
– 4 kms to Brisbane CBD
– 1 km to Wilston train station and bus stop
– 1 km to Reading shopping centre Newmarket
– Newmarket state school prep to year 6 catchment
– Kelvin Grove State College year 7 to 12 catchment
1 Newbery Street sits directly opposite Finsbury Park and just moments from Enoggera creek bike path, the sensational Red brick bakery, for all of your weekend pastry treats, and a short drive to Schools, shops and transport. This property has never been flood affected and offers a wonderful opportunity to purchase in Newmarket.
*This property is being sold without price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.