SOLD by MATTHEW JABS
Located only a stone’s throw to the city centre, this recently completed townhouse is being offered to the market on a freehold basis, meaning no body corporate fees because you own the land. Set over two levels this well finished property consists of open living downstairs with courtyard and three good sized bedrooms upstairs. Having direct street frontage to Foster Street and in such a whisper quiet location, it is hard to believe you are so close to Brisbane city centre. Being a newly built property, first home buyers are eligible for the first home owners Building Boost Grant of $15,000.
– Open plan living area with timber flooring, 2.7m high ceilings, square set cornices and bi-fold doors opening onto the front tiled balcony and grassed courtyard – perfect for entertaining
– Good sized kitchen with island benchtop stainless appliances, glass splashback, Caesar stone bench tops and gas cooktop
– Separate laundry area with Caesar stone benchtops, oversized sink and stainless tap wear
– Separate toilet downstairs with washbasin
– Single lockup garage with automatic door, additional storage at the rear and internal access
– Front balcony with room for table and chairs and fully grassed and landscaped front balcony with north-east aspect
– Fully zoned and ducted air conditioning over both levels
– Three good sized bedroom, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Main bathroom consists of shower over bath, stainless tap wear and Caesar stone benchtops
– Two remaining bedrooms with built-in robes, LED downlights and stainless fans
– Fully carpeted
Newmarket is located only 4 kilometres from the City Centre and is well serviced by local and express bus routes along with the Newmarket Train station, which is only 5 stops to Central Station. Foster Street is walking distance to the Newmarket Reading complex which is home to Coles, BWS, Subway, Grilled, Newmarket Hotel and 25 specialty shops. Foster Street is also within walking distance to walking tracks linking to the Royal Brisbane Hospital, Queensland University of Technology and Herston Busway Station giving you great access to the great city of Brisbane.
This townhouse would be perfect for buyers looking for quick and easy access to the CBD and shopping facilities or even as a rental property close to the city with rental vacancy rates in Newmarket under 2%.
For further information please contact the agent.