C1920s Queenslander Set Against Sweeping District Views
Gazing out over treetop district views to Mt Coot-tha, this c1920s genuine Queenslander home offers a tropical resort-style hideaway with refined heritage charm across a family-inspired selection of in/outdoor entertaining areas.
– Relaxed family living room retains authentic period details
– Sun washed casual dining area flows to the outdoor setting
– Covered front verandah captures scenic district views
– Huge rear outdoor covered entertaining area
– Family-sized swimming pool and spa, landscaped gardens
– Lower level self-contained rumpus/teenager’s/guest retreat
– Country-style granite/timber kitchen, quality gas appliances
– Large study/possible fourth bedroom, full marble bathroom
– Double carport, rainwater tanks, 1 kw PV Solar system, hardwood polished floors, fan lights
This family sanctuary is peacefully elevated on a large 810sqm land parcel in the premier catchment for Wilston State School and is less than 5kms to the CBD. Enjoy absolute convenience with shops, schools, parks and bus or rail transport only a stroll away.