Under Contract by Matthew Jabs
Superbly situated on an elevated 405sqm allotment in one of Brisbanes most sought-after precincts and capturing lovely views, this desirable two bedroom home is sure to appeal to the discerning buyer. Freshly painted both inside and out and meticulously maintained with newly replaced gutters and front entry steps, new stormwater/sewerage piping and ceiling insulation batts for year-round comfort, you can rest assured that any changes made from here will be of personal preference and not of necessity.
– 2 generous bedrooms
– Renovated bathroom
– Good sized kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
– Gleaming polished timber floors
– Large fully enclosed storage underneath perfect for workshop.
– Fantastic level, child-friendly rear yard with plenty of space for further additions
– Wilston Primary School catchment area
Boasting a blue chip location within walking distance to both trains and buses, close proximity to Newmarket Reading Shopping Centre, and only 3.5 kms to our ever-vibrant CBD, positive capital growth is an absolute certainty for many years to come. The options here are virtually limitless, with potential to raise and build under, extend further back or simply move in and enjoy as is, so be sure to inspect as soon as you possibly can or you will most likely find yourself wishing you had!