SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Situated in the well positioned and tightly held suburb of Newmarket, this beautifully presented architecturally designed family home features open plan living spaces, big outdoor living areas and great separation of living, perfect for a family looking to take advantage of all areas of this fantastic home. The home oozes an entertaining lifestyle starting with the expansive kitchen’s large island bench overlooking the indoor and outdoor living area.
With living and functionality on both levels, this home has been designed to incorporate a large family or professional couple looking to have additional accommodation and guest areas.
The home itself features:
– Open plan kitchen and dining with hardwood timber flooring, 2.7m high ceilings all opening onto the back undercover deck which measures and impressive 6mx6m.
– The kitchen features 40 mil Italian marble, 6 burner SMEG oven, insinkerator, gas to the street, ample storage and walk-in pantry.
– Master bedroom with full ensuite and walk-in robe along with front balcony overlooking the street.
– Second rumpus or lounge area downstairs all tiled with access to the back tiled outdoor area and grassed backyard.
– Spacious sized 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
– Fully air-conditioned with high ceilings over both levels providing great airflow.
The land Parcel
– Sitting on 427m2 of flat and low maintenance land.
– North/South Aspect.
The suburb of Newmarket is located 4 kilometres from the city centre and is well serviced by the Newmarket train station and bus routes. All of which are within short walking distance. You will enjoy the proximity to the CBD along with being positioned in the Wilston State School and Kelvin Grove State College Catchment, both highly regarded schools. Newmarket pool and a variety of shopping centres are also within walking distance.
This is a superb opportunity to secure a family home in a very well located and whisper quiet pocket of Newmarket whilst enjoying all the benefits of living close to the city centre. The owners will consider all offers prior to auction and a settlement prior to Christmas.
For more details contact the agent on 0422 294 272.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**