Seller ready to meet the market!
The owners have decided to take the house to auction so like any sale by negotiation turn auction disregard any past price indications – They are ready to close a chapter on this part of their life and they are happy to meet the market and get a fair market value price.
On the market for the first time since 1981, is this Queenslander situated in the tightly held Oxlade Drive precinct. This original Queenslander is the perfect entry level home to New Farm all neatly packaged on a 455m2 block with an 11.3m wide frontage.
At a glance:
– First time offered for sale since 1981.
– Entry level price point for freehold house in New Farm.
– Blue chip investment.
– Extra wide 11.3 meter frontage not the standard 10 meter frontage.
– Original Queenslander with VJ walls on the internal walls and ceilings.
– Possibilities for subdivision subject to B.C.C.A.
– Great side access with ample room for a vehicle to access the rear of the property and for any renovations or extensions to be done in the future
– Flat level block enable any renovations or extensions to be carried out far easier.
– Five minutes to New Farm Park, the Powerhouse, Merthyr Village precinct and public transport.
A must inspect if you are looking for entry level buying and fantastic value in New Farm.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**