SOLD by MATTHEW JABS
Introducing this beautifully presented and master built home set to inspire whilst incorporating all the necessities of a functional modern home. Number 14 Hoff Street, Mount Gravatt East is a quality two level contemporary home in a great pocket of Mount Gravatt East within walking distance to parkland, shopping facilities and 11 kilometres from the city centre. Built by award winning HIA Small Lot home Of The Year, Marvilla Knight Construction, this home will not disappoint.
The home oozes modern living and functionality with Black Butt hardwood timber flooring and high ceilings on the ground, giving a sense of open plan living with high functioning and crisp kitchen facilities. The upper level is a mix of well sized bedrooms, a second family rumpus and generously sized master with ensuite and walk-in robe. Built with quality fixtures including, tinted windows, porcelain tiles, rain shower heads, louvre windows and stylish blinds, this home is one not to be missed.
The lower level of the home features:
– Designer kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops with waterfall edging, sleek custom cabinetry, quality down lighting, glass splash back, Bosch stainless dishwasher and Ilve standalone oven
– Black Butt hardwood timber polished flooring with 2.7m ceilings and large sliding doors all overlooking the level and child friendly up spec landscaped backyard
– Outdoor tiled entertaining area all under roof, perfect for summer BBQ’s
– Spacious downstairs media room or office all fully carpeted
– Beautifully landscaped front yard complete with retaining wall
– Full ducted air-conditioning with separate zones
The upper level of the home features:
– Large rumpus/family room at the top of the stairs creating great separation between master and other bedrooms
– Master bedroom flows out to a Juliet balcony complete with frosted balustrade and includes a large walk in robe, good sized ensuite with frameless shower, stone bench tops and stainless tap fittings
– The three generous sized bedrooms all have built-in robes, with the back bedrooms having extra windows to ensure a light and airy feel.
– High grade carpet
– The upper level captures great 270 degree suburban views that can’t be built out
The property is situated on 405m2 with a good sized turfed backyard which can be overlooked from the kitchen and living areas. This home is not only stunning visually, but very practical and sleek inside with a well-designed floor plan to suit a growing family, professional couple or someone looking to enjoy all the low maintenance or convenience of a new home.