Executive Modern Contemporary Living at Its Best
Introducing a brand new home set to inspire whilst incorporating all the necessities of a functional modern home. Number 16 Hoff Street, Mount Gravatt East is a brand new two level contemporary home in a great pocket of Mount Gravatt East within walking distance to parkland, shopping facilities and 11 kilometres from the city centre.
The home oozes modern living and functionality with hardwood timber flooring and high ceilings on the ground, giving a sense of open plan living with high functioning and crisp kitchen facilities. The upper level is a mix of well sized bedrooms, a second family rumpus and generously sized master with en suite and walk-in robe.
The lower level of the home features:
– Designer kitchen with stone bench tops, sleek custom cabinetry, quality down lighting, Smeg stainless dishwasher and Smeg standalone oven
– Tasmanian Oak timber polished flooring with 2.7m ceilings and big bi-fold doors all overlooking the level and child friendly landscaped backyard
– Outdoor tiled entertaining area all under roof, perfect for summer BBQ’s
– Spacious downstairs media room, fully carpeted
– Full ducted air-conditioning with separate zones
The Upper level of the home features:
– Large rumpus/family room at the top of the stairs creating great separation between master and other bedrooms
– Master bedroom with Juliet balcony, big walk in robe, good sized en suite with frameless shower, stone bench tops and stainless tap fittings
– The three bedrooms all have built-in robes and are all generous in size.
– The upper level captures great suburban views
The property is situated on 405m2 with a good sized turfed backyard which can be overlooked from the kitchen and living areas. This home is not only stunning visually, but very practical and sleek inside with a well-designed floor plan to suit a growing family, professional couple or someone looking to enjoy all the low maintenance or convenience of a new home.