Owners need an outcome All offers considered
This property meets that all important 3 Ps of real estate:
P – Position!
P – Potential!
P – Price!
First time offered to the market since 1970 is this two-level post war family home on a generous parcel of leafy nature filled land in a tightly held quiet cul-de-sac of Moorooka. Backing on to the Toohey Forest Nature Reserve and only 8.5kms from Brisbane CBD.
– Red hot suburb and location on the border of Moorooka/Tarragindi
– Possibility for big capital gains
– 728m2 with an 18m frontage
– Child friendly land parcel
– Quiet low traffic street
Some future options for 23 O’Neil Street include:
– Complete renovation
– Smaller renovation and renting out
– Remove and rebuild your dream home
Owners need a result to finalise the estate.