Tranquil Entertainer with Granny Flat
Occupying a presence that cannot be denied, this incomparable family and entertainers' residence has been intelligently updated to suit modern lifestyles. Complete with a separate residence (Granny Flat), a tranquil in-ground swimming pool and stylish interiors, this exquisite property will exceed expectations.
The main single level residence incorporates an open plan kitchen encompassing quality appliances, a master bedroom with parents retreat that has an outstanding ensuite; a Sauna, stand-alone bath and custom-made herringbone design dual vanities. The three bedrooms with built-in robes are located at the rear of home. There is a second covered outdoor living space located at the side.
Continuing the entertainment options, a covered Gazebo overlooks the pool and leads to a fully fenced grassed yard.
The second residence that overlooks the pool (Granny Flat) is fitted for separate living, with private access, a full kitchen and bedroom with ensuite.
Main residence & Pool area
• The pool has a new pool pump with three year warranty and rock waterfall
• The kitchen has 40mm Cesar stone, new 90cm Westinghouse electric oven with built in air fryer and undermount plate warmer storage, 90cm Five Burner gas cooktop and matching slim line 90cm exhaust
• Everstone Porcelain Herringbone feature back splash tiles in the kitchen and 1.5m Glass feature back splash above sink
• LED under cabinetry lighting – touch activated with dimmer function
• 20mm Cesar stone benchtop in both bathrooms
• Ensuite has a two person ceramic sauna heats up to 600C, free standing soaker bath tub, dual sinks
• Both bathrooms have two large Bluetooth, LED, dimmable, anti fog mirrors which can play your choice of music
Second residence (Granny Flat)
• Use as rental income, pool house, work from home office space, guest house, storage or live in nanny, the options are endless
• New Kitchen with 20mm Cesar stone benchtop, 60cm Westinghouse air fryer oven and ductless exhaust fan
• Large independent bathroom with custom slimline vanity
• Bedroom with large full length cabinets
• Two Interconnected smoke alarms
• Separate fuse box to run separately from house electricity
• Lounge and sitting area
Positioned in one of Brisbane's popular suburbs of Mitchelton, you will enjoy being close to the city as it is only 7km away and has the convenience of the public transport; schools and shops. Mitchelton is approximately 4 square kilometres and has 2 parks covering nearly 2% of total area. You will find a variety of shops, cafes and professional business on Blackwood St and a shopping complex at Brookside Shopping Centre. If you love Farmers Markets, then you will really enjoy Jan Powers Farmers Markets which is held on the first Sunday of every month on Blackwood St.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.