Resort Style Lowset Living on 748m2 - Virtual Tour available in photo carousel
Situated in a tightly held and very convenient pocket of Mitchelton, this lowset brick home has been beautifully renovated and with nothing left to do apart from simply move in and enjoy. This immaculately presented and cared for property is set on 748m2 of level land and features multiple indoor & outdoor living spaces. Buyers will be impressed with the peaceful tranquil ambiance this property offers. With an emphasis on privacy, this fully fenced and secure home features four well positioned bedrooms and open plan living.
This home is ideal for young families or downsizers who desire low maintenance living on one level in a suburb that has a long history of capital growth. Located on a quiet tree lined street, life is made easy with local shops, quality schools, and public transport all within walking distance. Only a hop, skip and a jump to the ever popular Blackwood Street Precinct, this home will suit a multitude of demographics looking to secure a quality home within 10km of the CBD.
– Light filled open plan living area with tiled floors, all flowing through to the large enclosed entertaining patio overlooking the backyard and landscaped surrounds.
– Recently updated central kitchen with brand new Westinghouse oven, electric cooktop and dishwasher.
– Family dining space spanning over 10 meters long and overlooking the private backyard and deck.
– Large living room with built in bookshelf which provides great separation from family/dining area.
– Two separate outside undercover entertaining areas leading off the main bedroom and living area.
– Four generously sized bedrooms (master with a recently renovated large ensuite)
– Modern main bathroom with bath over shower and separate toilet.
– Generous laundry with ample storage cabinetry and linen cupboard.
– Lock-up garage with separate carport (all secure from the street)
– Brand new ducted air-conditioning & plantation shutters throughout the home.
– Cozy central fireplace in living space which adds to the lovely ambiance.
– Set on 748m2 of level land.
– Flat block with mountain views from the front garden.
– Fully fenced, private and very secure property, including large lawn areas ideal for children and pets.
– Beautifully landscaped and manicured gardens including established fruit trees.
Mitchelton is located 9.9 kilometres from the city centre and provides great transport options as it is serviced by Gaythorne and Mitchelton train stations and the bus interchange at Brookside Shopping Centre. With great access to parkland and the Kedron Brook bikeways, Mitchelton also has its own cafe precinct in Blackwood Street with regular markets and great restaurants.
This home represents a great opportunity for buyers looking for a well maintained lowset family home in one of Mitchelton's most sought after and quietest pockets.
For further details please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 or James Gainford on 0466 900 049.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.