Immaculately presented family home in highly sought after pocket - Virtual Tour available in photo carousel
Located in the prestigious ekko estate pocket of Mitchelton in a quiet cul-de-sac, surrounded by greenery and multi-million dollar homes, this oversized and well-maintained family home exudes a commanding presence. Maximising the northern aspect, this property radiates plenty of natural light and offers a practical floorplan featuring expansive open plan living, complete with a list of quality inclusions, ideal for families of all ages.
On the ground level you will be greeted with an outstanding entry foyer which showcases an impressive void, timber staircase, ornate balustrade, and a superb chandelier. From here, you'll be pleasantly surprised by the multiple living spaces this stunning home has to offer. Ideal for growing families, downstairs comprises of a formal lounge, formal dining, meals area, family living space, and media room. These indoor living spaces flow out to an undercover patio and private yard which is the ideal spot for entertaining. Here there is plenty of space to add a swimming pool to enhance the space. Downstairs, you'll find a fifth bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and is serviced by a full bathroom and is the ideal retreat for guests, teenagers, or a live in au pair.
The upper level boasts four generously sized bedrooms, two which are serviced by impressive ensuites and a large main bathroom. An oversized study or family room is another ideal break out space which flows out to a balcony with lovely suburban views.
Private and established gardens with front and rear alfresco areas epitomises the family lifestyle that Mitchelton has to offer. This home reveals quality and high end finishes throughout the impressive 514m2 of living and will appeal to an astute buyer who identifies the unique value presented in this quality home.
• Multi-living potential for intergenerational and growing families
• Multiple living spaces with separate formal living and dining areas both with modern light-fittings, family room and meal area, and media room
• Entertainer's kitchen with granite benchtop, Miele appliances and butler's pantry with ample storage
• Large second kitchen with eat in area at the rear of the house with Blanco 900mm freestanding gas stove and ample storage, ideal for summer entertaining
• The master suite presents an enviable walk-in robe and is serviced by transcendent ensuite featuring separate shower, toilet, granite benchtop, corner hydro spa bath, and double vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiling
• Second bedroom offers a walk-in robe and ensuite featuring separate shower, toilet, granite benchtop
• Bedrooms three and four offer built in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom with granite benchtop, corner bath, shower, separate toilet, floor-to-ceiling tiling
• The fifth bedroom on the ground floor is serviced by a full bathroom and is an ideal retreat for an elderly grandparent, teenager or live in au pair
• Upper level study or media room offers access to a good sized balcony with a spectacular view
• Expansive covered entertaining area at the rear offers alfresco flow from second kitchen, overlooking the low maintenance grassed backyard
• Level and child friendly front and back yards with the potential to add a pool in either area
• North facing alfresco area overlooking the front yard
• Timber flooring
• Ducted, 8-zone reverse cycle air conditioning
• Generous laundry with side access and ample storage
• Additional walk in storage areas on both levels
• Security Alarm
• Triple remote lock up garage
• 5000 litre rain water tank
• 2 kilowatts of solar with space for additional panels
Located just 9 kilometres from the CBD, Mitchelton is a popular suburb for families as it offers an ideal blend of lifestyle and convenience and is positioned just minutes to some of the best and vibrant restaurant precincts, education facilities, sporting clubs, parklands, and shopping centres. Blackwood Street restaurant and shopping precinct is a bustling and vibrant hub where Hobby Lane and ION Café are popular with the locals. Other local highlights include the monthly Jan Power Farmer's Market and Teralba Park. Positioned within the Mitchelton State School and Mitchelton State High School catchments, this home will attract a buyer who recognises its quality features and the fundamental values of Mitchelton's lifestyle and amenities. Other popular choices for private schools include Mt Maria College & Our Lady of Dolours Catholic Primary School.
For more information please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 or James Gainford on 0466 900 049.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.