Modern Contemporary Home
Situated in one of Mitchelton's most sought after streets, this three year old contemporary home offer families the opportunity to move in and enjoy. This modem family home is located a short walk to two local train stations and thriving Blackwood Street Café precinct.
Expansive living on the ground level provides for smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the large patio, the upper level comprises of 4 generously sized bedrooms with additional media room, rumpus room or fifth bedroom. Positioned with an idyllic elevated aspect, this stunning residence offers high ceilings and quality finishes which integrate practicality and style over two impressive levels. Privately positioned and boasting neutral colour schemes, you will appreciate the space and form this home provides, perfectly designed to accommodate buyers at all stages of their lives.
The lower level of the home features:
– Designer kitchen with stone bench tops, sleek custom cabinetry, window splashback, quality down lighting, oversized butler's pantry, European appliances, stainless integrated dishwasher and stand-alone 900m induction cooktop.
– Open plan kitchen overlooking the living area and flowing through to the outdoor tiled undercover entertaining area.
– Engineered timber flooring with 2.7m ceilings all overlooking the landscaped backyard.
– Media room/ fifth bedroom/second rumpus room downstairs.
– Downstairs bathroom.
– Fully ducted air-conditioning with separate zones.
– Very flat and child friendly backyard, all retained and landscaped.
– Large laundry with linen cupboard, storage, sink and side access.
The upper level of the home features:
– Large rumpus / family room at the top of the stairs creating great separation between the master and additional bedrooms with built ins.
– Master bedroom with Juliet balcony, his and hers walk in robe, large ensuite complete with stone bench tops, multiple sinks, stainless tap fittings, separate bath and shower.
– The three remaining bedrooms are all generous in size and have built-in robes.
– Main bathroom has separate shower and bath facility with separate toilet.
– Study area overlooking the rumpus room.
The home also features:
– 405m2 landscaped and fenced
– In ground salt water pool
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Double secure garage.
Mitchelton is located 9.9 kilometres from the city centre and provides great transport options as it is serviced by Gaythorne and Mitchelton train stations and the bus interchange at Brookside Shopping Centre. The home also has great access to parklands and the Kedron Brook bikeways; Mitchelton also has its own cafe precinct in Blackwood Street with markets and great restaurants.
This home represents a great opportunity for buyers looking to secure a superbly maintained and laid out home in a whisper quiet location.
For more information please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.