SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Perched high in Mitchelton with a perfect North/South aspect this unique property oozes charm and grace, ready for the next chapter in its life. With a practical and functional floorplan the home offers ample living and dining areas on the lower level with bedrooms upstairs. Set on a 607m2 block the residence is ready for living in today or will serve as the perfect canvas for your family renovation project taking advantage of the full city and suburban views and breezes on offer.
The home in summary:
• Polished hardwood timber flooring with dinning/lounge area flowing through to sitting area and T.V or rumpus room with additional office.
• Well-presented and functional kitchen with breakfast bar.
• High ceilings and ornate cornices throughout with a real Spanish Mission feel.
• Front balcony with suburban and city views along with real timber deck coming off the kitchen and rumpus room.
• Separate toilet and laundry.
• Elegant front entrance with wide staircase.
• Superb outlook, privacy and elevation.
• Single remote garage with additional space to construct a double car garage.
• Three good sized bedroom all with high ceilings and built in robes.
• Bedrooms 1 and 2 capturing full city and suburban views.
• Good sized bathroom with separate toilet.
• North/ South Aspect with city and suburban views
• 607m2 block size with 15 metres frontage and 40.45m depth.
• Surrounded by quality homes all owner occupied.
Mitchelton is located 8 kilometres from the city centre and provides great transport options as it is serviced by Gaythorne and Mitchelton train stations and the bus interchange at Brookside Shopping Centre. With great access to parkland and the Kedron Brook bikeways, Mitchelton also has its own cafe precinct in Blackwood Street with regular markets and great restaurants.
This is a superb opportunity to secure a quality and well looked after home in a very progressive location with great elevation and scope for further renovation or just live in and enjoy as is. For further information, please call the agent on 04222 94 272.
*This property is being sold without price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.