SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Situated in the family friendly and ever popular suburb of Mitchelton, this immaculately maintained and presented home is set over 607m2 of landscaped land, ready for an astute buyer to just move in and live. Positioned in a leafy location, surrounded by quality homes, this three bedroom home will suit multiple buyers with separate living spaces all flowing out to a beautiful and private backyard with a perfect North/South aspect, overlooking the mountains.
The home itself features:
– Open plan kitchen/living area flowing out to the paved and landscaped back yard.
– The open kitchen overlooks the living area with access to a good sized laundry.
– Separate dining or lounge area with polished timber hardwood flooring throughout.
– Private master bedroom with walk-in robes, ensuite and balcony with city views.
– Front bedroom with built in robes and ceiling fan.
– Separate downstairs rumpus, teenager’s retreat, office or perfect space for a home business with separate entrance.
– Single lock-up garage with separate double carport with additional covered boat or caravan storage at the side.
– Three split system air-conditioners and ceiling fans.
– Solar panels and inverter giving great savings on your power.
Mitchelton is located 8 kilometres from the City Centre and provides great transport options as it is serviced by Gaythorne and Mitchelton Train stations and the bus interchange at Brookside Shopping Centre. With great access to parkland and the Kedron Brook bikeways, Mitchelton also has its own cafe precinct in Blackwood Street with regular markets and great restaurants.
This is a superb opportunity to secure a quality and well looked after home in a very progressive location. For further information, please call the agent.
*This property is being sold without price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Show less