SOLD by MATTHEW JABS
Situated in the family friendly suburb of Mitchelton and located in one of the area’s best streets, this solid cavity brick home will appeal to buyers looking for open space and the ability to renovate or develop at a later date. Being offered for the first time in over 60 years and sitting on the higher side of the street with great elevation, this home would be the perfect renovation project or development project for your property portfolio.
– Solid cavity brick construction with tile roof all in sound condition
– Three good sized carpeted bedrooms
– Big master bedroom with access to front veranda
– Separate dining area
– Good sized bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet and linen cupboard
– Internal laundry
– Front enclosed veranda with suburban views to the North-East
– Kitchen and bathroom are in good condition
– Double car brick garage with separate workshop area at the rear with power. Perfect for home business, granny flat or teenagers retreat
– Fully fenced yard
The property is situated on 809m2 with a gentle slope to the street with great access to stormwater, water and sewage. Sitting on two lots this home would be a superb investment property with development potential in one of Brisbane’s hottest property spots. Both land and new homes are selling very well in the Mitchelton area.
Mitchelton is located 8 kilometres from the City Centre and provides great transport options as it is serviced by Oxford Park and Mitchelton Train stations and the bus interchange at Brookside Shopping Centre. With great access to parkland and the Kedron Brook bikeways, Mitchelton also has its own cafe precinct in Blackwood Street with weekly markets and great restaurants. For further information, please call the agent.
*This property is being sold without price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.