SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Available for the first time in nearly 30 years, this family home has been meticulously maintained and updated to suit the growing family. Perched high on Frasers Road, the property takes full advantage of the Northerly aspect with potential for City views. The mature garden is perfect for a family with children looking to spread out and offers endless potential.
This four bedroom post war home has been modernized over time and consists of four good sized bedrooms complete with great separation of living. It has an expansive undercover rear deck overlooking the backyard – perfect for BBQ’s and entertaining.
The home itself features:
– Good sized living area with separate kitchen.
– Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances.
– Hardwood timber flooring and high (2.7m) ceilings through-out.
– Four good sized bedrooms with master featuring a walk-in robe and ensuite.
– Large undercover back deck overlooking the natural surroundings of the backyard.
– Big backyard with mature landscaping and tiled sitting area
– Fully remote double carport with additional car storage available in the driveway.
– Additional storage under the home with workshop and wine cellar.
– 2 x 10,000 litre interconnected and pump connected water tanks with an additional 3,000 litre tank capable of gravitating to the pumped supply.
– A 2.28KW Solar Power Installation comprising 12 x 190 watt Panels and SMA Sunnyboy Inverter.
– Train services available within one kilometre.
The property is surrounded by beautiful mature native trees giving the home great privacy and tranquillity.
The home currently sits on two 607m2 lots of land with a 30 metre frontage providing the opportunity to build two homes or sub-divide into 3 x 405m2 blocks of land, all with a North facing aspect, great elevated suburban views and city glimpses. The home is post war construction (circa 1953) in very good condition and would rent for years to come making this home a great land banking’ opportunity. Mitchelton has experienced significant growth in land values over the past two years.
Mitchelton is situated 9.9 kilometres from the city centre and provides great transport options as it is serviced by Gaythorne and Mitchelton train stations and the bus interchange at Brookside Shopping Centre. With great access to parkland and the Kedron Brook bikeways, Mitchelton also has its own cafe precinct in Blackwood Street with regular markets and great restaurants.
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a once in a lifetime property. Lived in by the current owners for nearly 30 years, this property is a must to inspect with the options of being a superb family home, land bank investment opportunity or further development in the current market offering an elevated position in sought after Mitchelton.
Call Matthew Jabs for a full building and pest report and town planning report. The owners are genuine sellers and will consider all offers prior to auction.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**