Under Contract by Matthew Jabs
Introducing a brand new home set to inspire, whilst incorporating all the necessities of an inner-city family home. Number 160 Glenholm Street is a brand new, two level contemporary home in a great pocket of Mitchelton and is within walking distance to acres of parkland at Teralba Park, Mitchelton train station, Blackwood Street caf precinct, Brookside Shopping Centre and 9.5kms from the City Centre.
This home incorporates all the aspects of a well-designed family home with living over both levels, open plan kitchen, dining and outdoor area downstairs, four bedrooms upstairs with linen room and a massive master bedroom.
The features in summary Include:
– Wide entrance, with a large timber front door and real open plan from the entrance through to the living area downstairs. Polished timber flooring, high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows on entrance make the home light and open.
– Beautiful open kitchen with stone bench tops, Blanco stainless steel appliances, island bench, ample storage and good sized pantry.
– Separate dining area with space for good-sized dining table and chairs.
– Sliding doors opening onto the back patio, which is tiled and undercover – perfect for entertaining and BBQ’s.
– Fifth bedroom downstairs with built-ins and full bathroom – a great area for elderly guests or a home office.
– Full Daiken ducted air-conditioning though-out the home.
– Downstairs laundry with ample storage
– Double lock-up and fully automatic garage with storage cupboard.
– Vacuum Maid system through-out the property.
– Separate generously sized family rumpus area upstairs, with sliding doors to a balcony featuring views of the suburb.
– Spacious Master bedroom with good sized walk-in robe and ensuite, with his and hers porcelain sinks, semi frameless shower and separate toilet.
– The remaining three bedrooms upstairs all have built-in wardrobes and letterbox windows, providing good light.
– Main bathroom upstairs features good sized bath and semi frameless shower.
– Separate storage room for linen a great point of difference.
This is a great opportunity for a buyer to walk into a brand new home and just live, with everything finished to a high quality at an affordable level still within 9.5km from the City Centre. Call now for a private inspection.