Under Contract by Matthew Jabs
Are you looking for a modern low maintenance property only minutes from Oxford Park train station, Blackwood Street Caf precinct and only 10 kilometres from the CBD? If so this is your home. Recently finished this three bedroom timber home has been renovated to maximise the space of the property and provide functional living areas for all occasions.
The Home Itself Features:
– Very open plan living spaces with newly renovated kitchen flowing through to living area and all overlooking front deck and brand new in ground pool.
– Modern kitchen featuring ample bench space, top of the range ILVE stainless oven with teppanyaki plate, double fridge space, reverse-osmosis water filtration system, big breakfast bench and all opening onto the living area and deck with modern louver windows giving the area great light and an open feel.
– Great outdoor north-facing deck overlooking the new in-ground solar heated magna pool with total privacy from the street making this a great entertaining area in summer. Magna pools are low maintenance environmentally-friendly, healthy alternative to traditional pools.
– New bathroom with frameless shower, floor to ceiling tiles and back to wall toilet.
– Three good sized bedrooms all with adequate storage.
– Polished timber floors through-out.
– Split system air-conditioning to cool the home in summer and heat in winter
– In addition to the main carport a second drive-in access from Essex St provides another undercover area perfect for a caravan, boat or trailer, etc.
This modern three bedroom home would be perfect for a low maintenance lifestyle with its well thought out floor plan and great entertaining area there will be nothing to do in the near future but enjoy the home. Everything has been meticulously maintained and is a must to inspect as the owners are genuine in their desire to sell the property. Call Matthew Jabs for an inspection.