Under Contract by Matthew Jabs
Situated in the whisper quiet and very handy suburb of Mitchelton this lovely home is set on 511m2 of land and has all the ingredients of being a superb first home, family home or investment property. The property consists of three good sized bedrooms with a recently updated bathroom and kitchen and a genuinely open feel about the property.
The home itself features:
– Updated kitchen with stainless steel oven, dishwasher and timber benches.
– Open plan living area with two separate living spaces and good sized kitchen area.
– Timber polished through-out with tiled Kitchen area with high ceilings.
– Updated bathroom with old fashioned claw bath giving the bathroom a great modern yet old fashion feel.
– Good sized master bedroom with balcony and good sized second and third bedrooms.
– 511m2 block of land with a 12.7m2 frontage meaning you are have a good sized backyard with side access perfect for a shed or car storage at the rear.
– Under the home is under legal height however it does have great storage areas and laundry.
This home is perfect for an investor or first home owner looking to secure a property in a family friendly suburb under 10 kilometres from the City centre, on the train line giving great access to the CBD, a short walk to the Blackwood Street Cafe Precinct and a short drive to Brookside Shopping Centre.