SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Situated in the family friendly suburb of Mitchelton, this well maintained, perfectly positioned home at the end of a cul-de-sac, offers buyers the chance to move straight in and enjoy all the home has to offer. The leafy surrounds offer privacy and protection from our Queensland climate.
The home itself features:
– Open plan living area with polished timber floorboards leading out to a wrap around 180 degree deck capturing the suburban views.
– Formal dining room with fireplace and sleep out/study or office.
– Modern kitchen with stainless appliances, gas cooktop and ample storage space.
– Main bathroom with shower/ bath combo.
– Three good sized bedrooms with built-in robes, ceiling fans and split system air conditioning.
– Back covered patio with stairs leading up flat upper level grassed area.
– Laundry with access straight to patio and clothesline.
– Security screens throughout
– Extra large rumpus room/carpeted second living space with the option to convert into a fourth bedroom leading out to spa bath.
– Bathroom with toilet and shower.
– Separate double lock up garage with internal access.
Land Parcel and Backyard:
– Fully fenced terraced backyard
– Landscaped gardens and sufficient retaining and drainage in place.
– Covered area on lower level complete with 6 person spa bath.
– 721m2 elevated block.
Mitchelton is located 9.7 kilometres from the city centre and provides great transport options as it is serviced by Gaythorne and Mitchelton train stations and the bus interchange at Brookside Shopping Centre. With great access to parkland and the Kedron Brook bikeways, Mitchelton also has its own cafe precinct in Blackwood Street with regular markets and great restaurants.
This is a superb opportunity to buy in a whisper quiet street with everything ready to move straight into. For further information, please call the agent on 0409 299 653
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**