SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Located in one of Mitchelton’s most sought after streets complete with a stunning Easterly view back towards the City centre, this solid three bedroom timber home is the perfect blank canvas for buyers looking to secure a liveable home with the ability to add your own touch or fully renovate in keeping with the quality homes in the street.
The home features:
– Living area to the front of the house opening onto the front balcony with sweeping views.
– Three good sized bedroom all with timber hardwood flooring
– 1980’s kitchen in good condition
– Main bathroom with shower over bath
– Fully concreted under the home with car storage and concrete stumps all in good condition.
– 693 m2 of real estate gold sloping to the street meaning good draining
– 16.3 metre frontage and 42.3m depth a perfect knock down and build opportunity
– No pipes or drains running through the block making it a clean site.
Mitchelton is located just 10 kilometres from the city centre and is the ideal place to enjoy a relaxed lifestyle. It boasts great access to multiple parks, the Kedron Brook bikeways, Brookside Shopping Centre and multiple transport links with access to Gaythorne and Mitchelton train stations and the bus interchange at Brookside Shopping Centre. Mitchelton also has its own cafe precinct in Blackwood Street with regular markets and great restaurants. Local Schools include Mitchelton State Primary & High Schools, Mt Maria College and Our Lady of Dolours.
This is a superb opportunity to buy a blank canvas ready to make it your own. For further details please contact the agent on 0409 299 653.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**