SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
This neatly presented home offers the best of both worlds modern indoor/outdoor living today, with huge potential for future renovation. Ideal for a family or young couple, the rear deck features a custom made entertainer’s kitchen with built in BBQ and beer fridge. The property also boasts low maintenance gardens and a cedar artist’s studio/workshop in the rear. The lower level of the home is legal height for renovation and unapproved plans are available with a proposed design. Situated close to parks, transport, schools and restaurants in the popular northern suburb of Mitchelton, this 3 bedroom home will not be on the market for long.
• Indoor/outdoor living with kitchen, dining and lounge areas leading onto a generous rear deck
• Polished floor boards throughout living areas
• North East facing rear deck with custom built entertainer’s kitchen featuring built-in BBQ and beer fridge (fixtures included)
• Modern designed kitchen and bathroom
• Main bedroom with air conditioning and large built-in wardrobe
• Ceiling fans in lounge room and second bedroom
• Front deck with secure batwing gates and Crimsafe door
• Queensland inspired low maintenance gardens with garden lighting throughout
• Custom built rainforest boardwalk connecting the front and rear yards
• Cedar workshop/artist studio nestled in the rear corner of the yard
• On-site parking for 3 vehicles
• Paved utility space underneath the front deck.
• Legal height underneath, suitable for downstairs extension
• Unapproved plans available for an additional 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, laundry, living space and rear deck on lower level
Mitchelton is located just 10.3 kilometres from the city centre and is the ideal place to enjoy a relaxed lifestyle. It boasts great access to multiple parks, the Kedron Brook bikeways, Brookside Shopping Centre and multiple transport links with access to Gaythorne and Mitchelton train stations and the bus interchange at Brookside Shopping Centre. Mitchelton also has its own cafe precinct in Blackwood Street with regular markets and great restaurants. Local Schools include Mitchelton State Primary & High Schools, Mt Maria College and Our Lady of Dolours. For further details please contact the agent on 0409 299 653.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**