SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
This superbly renovated and stylishly presented Queenslander incorporates traditional elegance and modern design. The home consists of three bedrooms on the upper level and boasts good sized dining and living spaces which effortlessly flow onto the back deck. The lower level accommodates a second rumpus area along with the fourth bedroom complete with full bathroom facilities – perfect for guests or teenagers. Conveniently located in an enviable inner city address, this immaculate home is close to the Kedron Brook parklands and bikeways and is less than 4 kilometres to the CBD.
Spread over 2 levels the home features:
– 4 good sized bedrooms and two bathrooms
– Spacious modern kitchen opening onto the big back deck with suburban views.
– Formal lounge & dining rooms with traditional features including original light fittings, dark timber picture rails and ornate ceilings.
– Spacious rumpus room downstairs with hardwood flooring
– Beautifully manicured gardens on a 564 sqm block with ample car parking spaces.
– 2 street access between Wesley Street & Chapel Street
– Walk to shops, cafes, transport, gymnasiums (Fitness First + Jetts) & parklands
– Centrally located with easy access to all major transport corridors
This is a beautifully presented family home with original features located in a highly sought after location. Lutwyche is located just 5 kilometres from Brisbane CBD and is well serviced by public transport with the Northern Busway only a 3 minute walk and the Albion train station a mere 1.5 kilometres away. The property also has future development potential. Situated between the Royal Brisbane Hospital and the Prince Charles Hospital, this area is a drawcard for medical professionals as well as executives requiring easy access to the CBD. Lutwyche Shopping Centre is a short 3 minute walk with major shopping centres at Chermside and Toombul a short drive away. Lutwyche is a superb suburb situated only minutes to the airport, acres of parkland along the Kedron Brook and is within the Windsor State School catchment – a highly regarded local school.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**