SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Situated in a whisper quiet position with an ideal North facing aspect, this well presented three bedroom post war home represents great value, whilst being only 10 kilometres from the city centre. The home is very neat and tidy with three generously sized bedrooms complete with a very usable floorplan, perfect for further enhancements.
The home features:
– Good sized living and kitchen areas with polished hardwood flooring, high ceilings along with great potential to renovate further with a very practical layout.
– Large kitchen area complete with ample storage along with the potential for further renovation and the ability to add a back deck.
– Three good sized bedrooms, master with built in robes.
– Recently renovated bathroom with frameless shower screen.
– Back patio area perfect for entertaining and bbq’s.
– 607m2 of very usable and well maintained land with Northern aspect.
– Gentle slope to the street with great drainage.
– Fully fenced for animals.
Number 51 Pearse Street, Keppera represents a great opportunity for first home owners looking to get into the market at an affordable level, investors looking for a solid property with growth potential with the Keperra area being on the rise or home owners looking to further renovate and take advantage of the very easy to work with floorplan.
Situated on a well-serviced train and bus transport network, with Keperra Train station a mere five-minute walk away and the Gateway Motorway easily accessible via the Airport Link Tunnel. The home is conveniently located close to local shops with the Arana Hills Shopping Plaza and Great Western Super Centre a few minutes drive away. The home is also situated 100 metres away from acres of parkland at Bruce Smith Park and is close to the Keperra Golf course.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**