SOLD by MARIO SULTANA
Calling all developers! For the first time since its construction this charming Queenslander home has come onto the market. With an incredible 1037sqm of LMR zoned space to play with this home offers lots of potential to the right buyer. With a great foundation and ample amount of space to utilise this property is sure to become the pride of Dunsmore Street.
– 2 generously sized bedrooms plus sleep out
– Family sized bathroom with built-in bathtub
– Open kitchen, living and dining spaces that effortlessly transition from on to the other
– Original architraves and VJ walls
– Single Car carport
– Ample downstairs storage space
– Large back garden with lots of potential
Located in the prestigious suburb of Kelvin Grove this property holds a wealth of opportunity of its new owner. Situated close to QUT, RBWH, family friendly parks, popular caf precincts and the Kelvin Grove Urban Village- the locale speaks for itself. With easy access to public transport facilities, major highways and the Brisbane CBD, getting around is easy.
So don’t delay any longer. Take the leap and start investing in your future today.
*This property is being sold without a price or by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.