SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Situated in the Avenues Precinct, this freehold home offers high quality finishes and great liveability whilst being only minutes to the Kedron Brook bike and walk tracks and only 7 kilometres to the CBD. Set over two levels, this three bedroom home offers open plan living, high ceilings, multiple living zones both indoors and outdoors and double car storage. This is ideal for a buyer looking to downsize into a low maintenance home, professional couple or a family looking for proximity to the CBD whilst offering bedroom separation over both levels.
The home itself offers:
– Open plan living area with kitchen flowing onto the living area all featuring high ceilings and hardwood timber flooring.
– Separate dining and living area opening onto the front deck.
– Master bedroom with large ensuite, separate toilet and large robe.
– Modern kitchen with 40 mil stone, standalone 900m gas cooktop, huge pantry, LED feature lighting all overlooking the living areas.
– Deck overlooking the suburb with servery window ideal for BBQ's.
– Beautiful natural air flow and split system air conditioning throughout
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
– Two additional bedrooms generously sized with built-in robes, high ceilings and second bathroom.
– Courtyard all fully tiled and with garden area.
– Large tandem garage fully remote with workshop area.
– Laundry facility and large linen Cupboard.
– Split system air conditioning.
Kedron is conveniently located just 8 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way and Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside and Centro Lutwyche are only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of the popular Kedron Brook.
The Kedron Avenues are well known for some of the area's best homes with superb elevation and aspect. The area is within walking distance to the acres of parkland surrounding the Kedron Brook and is within a short driving distance to some of Brisbane's best schools including Clayfield College, St Margaret's, Padua Boys College, Mt Alvernia Girls College and St Anthony's Primary School.
The property is located in the highly sought after Kedron State Primary School and Kedron State High School catchments and all within walking distance.
For further details please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.