Immaculately Presented Family Home in Kedron State School Catchment - Virtual Tour available in photo carousel
Positioned in the highly sought after Padua Precinct, this charming three bedroom home provides buyers with the opportunity to secure a family oasis with an open plan layout where character features are still present. The home is perched on a low maintenance 405m2 block and features beautiful high ceilings, polished timber floorboards, French doors, VJ walls and a lovely open plan floorplan. Surrounded by quality homes in a lovely tree lined street, 28 Brookfield Road is located within close proximity to transport, shopping facilities, cafes, tunnel networks and the Brisbane CBD – an inspection is certainly a must.
– Open plan living area with high ceilings, polished timber floorboards and air conditioning which flows into the dining space.
– Oversized dining space overlooked by the kitchen.
– Functional open plan kitchen with gas cooktop, ample cabinetry, servery to the deck and plenty of storage.
– Oversized undercover deck with Yamaha flush mounted external speakers in the deck ceiling along with TV setup featuring HDMI and optical audio cables for amplifier connection,
– Lovely entertaining space to the rear of the home which was completed in 2020 and is the ideal space for hosting guests all year round.
– Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, separate office, and new ensuite with heated towel rail, completed in 2020.
– Two additional double sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
– Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles & shower over bath facility.
– Single garage area under house.
– Secure alarm system.
– Level 405m2 allotment.
– 18 x Canadian CASCSLCS3L-370MS 6.66kW Solar Panels (25 year warranty)- newly installed in 2021
– Primo 5.0-1 – INT Inverter – newly installed in 2021
– Oversized backyard with mature gardens and great privacy.
This charming home is conveniently located just 8 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way, Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside and Centro Lutwyche are only 5 minutes away. The area is also within walking distance to acres of parklands surrounding the Kedron Brook as well as the Kedron Brook walking & bikeway paths.
The home is a short drive away to some of Brisbane's best schools including Clayfield College, St Margaret's, Padua College, Mt Alvernia College, St Anthony's Primary School and Kedron State School.
This property represents great value in a pocket that continues to see strong capital growth and strong investment for transport and infrastructure from local and state government.
Please call Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 or Ross Armstrong on 0409 299 653 for further information.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.