Immaculately Presented Queenslander within Padua Precinct - Virtual Tour available in photo carousel
Situated in the family friendly and inner city suburb of Kedron, this charmingly presented home is perched on a well-positioned and elevated 460m2 parcel of land and is located in the Kedron State and High School catchment. Surrounded by family homes in a picture perfect, wide, tree lined cul-de-sac, the layout of this residence provides a great opportunity for buyers to secure a property with a great open plan layout where character features are still present. Offering traditional features including 12 foot high ceilings, wide polished timber floorboards, French doors, VJ walls and dark timber picture rails and doors, this home is true to its 1930's era whilst being updated along the way with an open plan kitchen and renovated bathroom meaning the new buyers can move in with nothing left to do but enjoy.
The home itself in summary features:
– Open plan living and dining area with high ceilings, polished timber flooring, air conditioning and a skylight for natural light. The dining space flows out to the large undercover deck. Dining and living within easy access to kitchen.
– Modern and practical kitchen with stone benchtops, ample cabinetry, large island bench/breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances including gas stove, electric oven and Bosch dishwasher; built in microwave; plenty of storage including a slide-out pantry.
– Oversized back deck all undercover and coming off the dining area – the perfect spot for outdoor dining, entertaining or a BBQ.
– Three bedrooms with ceiling fans.
– Master bedroom featuring reverse cycle split system air conditioning, large wardrobe, bay window with window seat and plantation shutters
– Generously sized bathroom with shower, double sink, heated towel rail & extractor fan/heater plus a second separate toilet.
– Separate study area or home office.
– 3 Split system air-conditioning through-out the home
– Tandem two car garage area under house (all concreted and with power)
– Laundry area, lockable storage room and plenty of general storage under house
The land component
– Very flat and elevated 460m2 block of land.
– Fully fenced yard including separately fenced back and front yard – great for pets; alloy sliding gate on driveway
– Established and well-cared-for gardens & lawns and vege gardens with drip irrigation
– 2000L Rain water tank and pump
– Exterior painting recently completed.
Location wise, Kedron is conveniently located just 8.5 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way, Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside, Stafford City and Centro Lutwyche are only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of the popular Kedron Brook. Qld Café of the Year, Farm House is just a few minutes' walk away along with the Padua Precinct, just one block away which includes Padua Boys College, Mt Alvernia Girls College and St Anthony's Primary School. Kedron State Primary School and Kedron State High School are also in zone and within walking distance.
This property represents great value in a pocket that continues to see strong capital growth and strong investment for transport and infrastructure from local and state government.
Please call Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 for further information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.