Renovated Post War in Highly Sought After Padua Precinct
Virtual Tour available in photo carousel
Welcome to 16 Moree Street, Kedron. This tastefully renovated home is set on 612m2 and is located in the heart of the Padua Precinct and Kedron State School Catchment. Located with an ideal North/ South aspect, this home would be perfect for a young family, professional couple, downsizers or investors. 16 Moree Street is ready to move in and enjoy, with all the hard work already completed. This newly renovated home is a perfectly appointed three bedroom, two bathroom which offers many options for potential buyers. Enjoy the warmth of the hardwood timber flooring, light filled high ceilings, open plan layout allowing beautiful breezes to flow through the home. Buyers will certainly enjoy the elevation and privacy this home offers with a very usable child friendly backyard. This home is located within a stone's throw to local schools and public transport and Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels.
The home features:
– Open plan living area with polished hardwood timber floors, high ceilings, VJ walls, all flowing through to the renovated kitchen out to the undercover 36m2 deck with insulated roof.
– Recently renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, Bosch appliances, dishwasher and plenty of storage.
– Three bedrooms, with VJ lined walls, split system air conditioning and ceiling fans.
– Master bedroom with private ensuite.
– Renovated main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, free standing bath and dual shower head and rain shower.
– New split system air conditioning throughout.
– Linen press.
– Secure garage with room for multiple cars and storage.
– Built in insulated multi-purpose room underneath the home.
– 6Kw solar
– Solar hot water
– New curtains throughout
– Recently painted internally
– VJ feature walls
– Built in robes
– Undercover secure laundry facilities
– Large covered 36m2 rear deck
The land component:
– 612m2 parcel of land with an ideal North/ South aspect
– Fully fenced and well landscaped gardens in the front and backyard
– Large back yard with side access and room for a pool
Kedron is conveniently located just 8.5 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way, Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside, Stafford City and Centro Lutwyche are only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of the popular Kedron Brook. Qld Café of the Year, Farm House. The home is just a few minutes' walk away from Padua Precinct, just one block away which includes Padua Boys College, Mt Alvernia Girls College and St Anthony's Primary School. It is also in the Kedron State School catchment.
This property represents great value in a pocket that continues to see strong capital growth and strong investment for transport and infrastructure from local and state government.
Please call Ross Armstrong on 0409 299 653 or Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 for further information.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.