Kedron Avenue's Character Perfection
Virtual Tour available in photo carousel
Located in the desired and tightly held 'Kedron Avenues' this beautifully renovated character family home is perched on a well-positioned south facing 405m2 parcel of land and falls within the Kedron State School Catchment. Surrounded by beautiful homes and acres of parkland in arguably the most sought after street in the Avenues, this home is ideal for family living. The layout of this residence provides a great opportunity for buyers to secure a home with great open plan flow and plenty of character. Enjoy the living area, sprawling out to the large undercover timber deck, flowing out to the backyard and pool, perfect for entertaining. This is the property for a family looking to be conveniently located within walking distance to quality schools, Kedron Brook Bikeway, whilst being within 8.5 kilometres of the city centre.
The home comprises of five bedrooms, three bathrooms, study and pool, this well-maintained home offers privacy and separation in living, while having the open plan functional layout that is highly desired for families.
The home itself in summary features:
– Open plan living and dining area flowing onto timber deck and backyard.
– Hardwood timber flooring, with carpet in the bedroom and study.
– Stunning renovated kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops, shaker two-pac cabinetry, with servery out to the alfresco.
– Miele induction cooktop, Miele oven and Miele semi integrated dishwasher.
– Butler's pantry with 20mm stone bench tops, overhead storage and pull out drawers.
– Separate dining and living areas all with easy access to the kitchen.
– Bedroom with plantation shutters, ceiling fan and split system air conditioning.
– Mudroom, featuring storage underneath.
– Generously sized bathroom with new custom made vanity and marble and shower over bath.
– Large timber back deck, flowing onto a good sized private yard.
– Renovated laundry with ample storage and hanging racks.
– Pool with travertine tiles and garden.
– Crimsafe security front and back doors.
– Four generously sized bedrooms, two with walk in robes and two with large built-ins.
– Master bedroom with plantation shutters and split system air conditioning. Ensuite with double vanity and semi frameless shower.
– 3.2 meter high ceilings throughout.
– VJ lined walls and character features of a Queenslander.
– Bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity.
– Hardwood timber floors up to the rear two bedrooms.
– Two carpeted bedrooms.
– Large living area and potential dining room.
– Extra-large walk-in linen press.
– Blinds throughout.
The land component:
– Very flat 405m2 parcel of land, North at the rear.
– Fully fenced and well landscaped.
– Double carport.
Location wise, the 'Kedron Avenues' are as good as it gets. Surrounded by a combination of new homes, character homes, this is a multi-million dollar location, conveniently located just 8.5 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD. Kedron is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way, Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside, Stafford City and Centro Lutwyche are only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of the popular Kedron Brook. Qld Café of the Year, Farm House is just a few minutes' walk away. Kedron State Primary School and Kedron State High School are also within walking distance. A short Padua Boys College, Mt Alvernia Girls College and St Anthony's Primary School. This property represents a home a family can move straight into with all the hard work done. Kedron's median house price is now over $1,000,000 and continues to see strong capital growth and strong investment for transport and infrastructure from local and state government.
Call Ross Armstrong on 0409 299 653 or Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 for further details.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.