Freehold Town Home in Quality Location
Architecturally designed and meticulously built, this freehold town home is situated in one of Brisbane's most convenient locations and boasting superb street presence. This home is minutes to Stafford City Plaza, Kedron Brook and a short drive to some of Brisbane's best road and tunnel infrastructure and only a mere 8.5 kilometres to the Brisbane CBD.
With a very practical layout the home offers living on the lower level flowing through to the private courtyard, double garage and boasting a butlers' pantry and separate laundry off the spacious kitchen complete with stone benchtops, soft close cabinetry, breakfast bench and servery window. The upper level features three bedrooms with a separate rumpus area. Buyers will enjoy the lock-up and go, low maintenance lifestyle on offer with the comfort of a brand new build constructed by local custom builder Cule Constructions.
The Property in summary offers:
– Open plan living area with high 2.7m ceilings through-out, timber flooring through to the back courtyard area and alfresco.
– Striking kitchen with caeserstone benchtop, European appliances, electric cooktop and beautiful soft close cabinetry, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bench, servery window and butlers' pantry.
– Open living and dining area all flowing through to the undercover alfresco area and landscaped courtyard, all fully fenced.
– Double garage with additional storage all epoxy coated and full remote garage door with internal access.
– Powder room.
– Beautiful entry foyer.
– Generous master bedroom featuring walk-in robe with custom cabinetry and full-sized ensuite, walk-in shower, rainwater shower head, and double vanity.
– Two additional bedrooms both with built-in robes, carpeted and ceiling fans.
– Main bathroom with bath and shower facility, beautiful vanity.
– Second rumpus room ideal for teenagers retreat.
– Fully ducted and zoned air-conditioning.
– Fully landscaped and fenced yard.
– High 2.7m ceilings through-out both levels.
– Timber floors throughout the lower level and stairs.
Kedron is conveniently located just 8.5 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way, Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside, Stafford City and Centro Lutwyche are only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of the popular Kedron Brook. Qld Café of the Year, Farm House is just a few minutes' walk away along with the Padua Precinct, just one block away which includes Padua Boys College, Mt Alvernia Girls College and St Anthony's Primary School.
Situated within walking distance to excellent private and public schools and beautiful parklands, this property is an absolute must inspect for any buyers seeking a quality home in one of Brisbane's most desirable inner city residential pockets.
Buyers in Queensland purchasing new homes have the added advantage of a 6.5 year structural and 12 month defect period enjoyed by all new homes in Queensland.
This is a truly special opportunity with freehold townhouses set over 205m2 very rarely available in such a quality location. Ideal for professional couples, families or downsizers looking to lock up and go.
For further details please contact Matthew Jabs or Danny Cody.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.