Contemporary Elegance - Family Home on 607m2
Virtual Tour available in photo carousel
27 KEDRON ST, KEDRON
Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 27 Kedron Street, Kedron – A functional family home, boasting a practical floor plan, ideal for the growing family. Located in the highly sought after Kedron State School Catchment, with an ideal North/ South Aspect, this home is ready for lucky buyers to move in to either side of Christmas.
Offering five bedrooms, three bathrooms, separate media room and a large pool, this home is ready to move and enjoy with plenty of additional features. Designed specifically for our Queensland climate and for years to come, the home features a large 13.1kw Solar System and 10.5kw invertor.
The home offers-
– 2.7 meter high ceilings, 2.4 meter door heights and tiled floors.
– Open plan living area, sprawling onto the travertine tiled alfresco and pool area, overlooking the private backyard.
– Beautiful kitchen with opulent 40mm stone benchtops, dual sinks, gas cooktop, semi-integrated dishwasher as well as a Smeg integrated microwave. Soft close cabinetry and butler's pantry with ample storage and separate sink.
– Fifth bedroom/ office with private entry, built in robes and extra storage.
– Media room.
– Separate bathroom, ideal for guests or older parent living downstairs.
– Oversized laundry with direct access down the side of the home.
– Fully ducted and zoned Daikin air conditioning.
– Double car garage with full length Epoxy flooring and extra storage.
– Master with an extra-large walk-in robe / dressing room, ensuite with double basins, separate bath, semi- frameless shower and separate toilet.
– Three remaining bedrooms have ceiling fans and LED lighting, two of these bedrooms have walk in wardrobe and remaining bedroom has built-ins
– Second living area, separating the master and remaining bedrooms.
– Large bathroom perfect for families with separate bathtub, dual sinks, frameless shower and separate toilet.
– Linen press.
– 2.7 meter high ceilings.
– 2.4 meter door heights.
– Carpeted throughout.
– 13.1kw Solar system with 10.5kw inverter.
– 5000L water tank connected to the toilets and cold water outlet for washing machine.
– Brand new home theatre system.
– Daiken ducted and zoned air conditioning.
– Bluetooth audio speakers in alfresco.
– Alarm system.
– Travertine tiles in alfresco and pool area.
– Plantation shutters.
– Garden Shed.
– Mineral salt water pool with water feature.
– Colorbond fencing.
– Epoxy finish in the garage.
– Ceiling fans throughout.
Kedron is conveniently located just 8.5 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way, Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside, Stafford City and Centro Lutwyche are only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of the popular Kedron Brook. Queensland Café of the Year, Farm House is just a few minutes' walk away along with Kedron State School.
Please contact Ross Armstrong on 0409 299 653 or Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 for more information.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.