Beautifully Presented Californian Inspired Home on 1,125m2
Virtual tour available in photo carousel
Situated in the Padua Precinct and within 8 kilometres to the CBD, this immaculate family home offers buyers the opportunity to move in and enjoy the many indoor and outdoor living spaces. The property offers charm and character along with the main residence comprising of four bedrooms, two bathrooms, an updated kitchen and bathrooms with an additional dwelling on the property offering a living area, bathroom, sauna and additional outdoor undercover entertaining space.
The home itself features:
• Delightful kitchen with shaker cabinetry, stone benchtops, gas cooktop and has been designed to flow through to the living and dining area.
• Four decent sized bedrooms.
• Ensuited bedroom and main modern bathrooms with additional toilet. Main bathroom features separate shower and large bath ideal for a growing family.
• Bright and open sunroom flowing off the living area.
• Hardwood timber floors, high ceilings, beautiful cornice and bay windows through-out the home.
• Additional dwelling on the property featuring an additional bedroom, living space, bathroom and outdoor living – an ideal teenagers retreat, granny flat or rumpus room.
• Large 55,000L in ground swimming pool measuring 4m x 9m in size and overlooked by the outdoor alfresco undercover entertaining area, this being a perfect spot to enjoy Queensland's summer
• Zoned ducted air conditioning.
• Separate 6×6 metre shed (currently used as home gym).
• Double carport with plenty of extra off street parking.
• 5,000 water tank.
Kedron is conveniently located just 8 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way, Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Only 5 minutes' drive to Westfield Chermside and is also minutes away from the beautiful walking and bike ways of the popular Kedron Brook. Situated within the popular Padua Precinct, this home is walking distance to St Anthony's, Mount Alvernia and Padua College and also sought after pre-school facilities.
Within walking distance to some on the Northside's best education facilities this move in ready home offers families room to grow and all on 1125m2 of land and surrounded by some of the area's best homes.
For further details please contact marketing agents Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 or Ross Armstrong on 0409 299 653.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.