Charming Gabled Queenslander In Cul-de-sac Location
Situated in the family friendly and inner city suburb of Kedron, this character filled home is perched on a well-positioned north facing 406m2 parcel of land, all located in the Kedron State and High School catchment. Surrounded by beautiful homes in a picture perfect, wide, tree lined cul-de-sac, the layout of this residence provides a great opportunity for buyers to secure a home with great open plan flow and character. There is huge potential to build in under the home which is already lifted to legal height. Enjoy the warmth of high ceilings, polished timber flooring, ornate ceilings and VJ feature walls, all flowing out to the large undercover deck, ideal for entertaining. This is the property for a family looking to be conveniently located within walking distance to quality schooling facilities, or a professional couple looking for unique character, whilst being within 8.5 kilometres of the city centre.
Consisting of three bedrooms all on the same level, this well-maintained home offers privacy and separation in living, while having the potential to renovate under the home or extend out.
The home itself in summary features:
– Living and dining area all featuring ornate ceilings, polished timber flooring through to the kitchen and expansive back deck, all undercover and flowing seamlessly.
– Very practical kitchen with ample cabinetry, new 900mm Bosch gas standalone cooker, stainless steel dishwasher, all overlooking the dining and back deck area.
– Separate dining and living areas all with easy access to the kitchen.
– Three bedrooms in total with master bedroom featuring beautiful character bay window.
– Generously sized bathroom with double sinks, ample storage and shower.
– Large back deck all undercover and coming off the dining area.
– Garage area and ample storage, all battered off under the home.
– Split system air-conditioning in each room and living area
The land component
– Very flat and north facing 406m2 block of land.
– Fully fenced and well landscaped.
– Surrounded by quality homes in quiet cul-de-sac.
Location wise, Kedron is conveniently located just 8.5 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way, Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside, Stafford City and Centro Lutwyche are only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of the popular Kedron Brook. Qld Café of the Year, Farm House is just a few minutes' walk away along with the Padua Precinct, just one block away which includes Padua Boys College, Mt Alvernia Girls College and St Anthony's Primary School. Kedron State Primary School and Kedron State High School are also in zone and within walking distance.
This property represents great value in a pocket that continues to see strong capital growth and strong investment for transport and infrastructure from local and state government. Call Matthew Jabs for further details.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.