Family home located in the Padua Precinct
Welcome to 18 Oates Street, Kedron. Located within walking distance to local schools, community kindergarten, Coles shopping centre and cafes, this home would suit multiple demographics looking to secure a home in the sought-after Padua-Precinct. This low maintenance and well maintained family home, sits on the higher side of the street, with an elevated suburban outlook. Walking distance to cafes, Bradbury Park and off-leash dog area, whilst being only 8 kilometres from the CBD. This two level residence features all the necessities of a functional family home comprising of open plan living on the upper level of the home which flows seamlessly out onto the undercover deck area, overlooking the back yard. Whilst the ground level offers a bedroom, bathroom, built in study nook, and alfresco overlooking the backyard. The home offers dual living and is ideal for an older parent downstairs or a teenager who requires extra space. The home also offers the opportunity to work from home in many parts of the house. Buyers will enjoy the fully fenced allotment with a level backyard, ideal for entertaining.
The home in summary features:
– Expansive open plan living area complete with high ceilings and timber flooring, flowing out to the undercover rear timber deck overlooking the backyard with full length blinds.
– Kitchen complete with island bench top, European 900mm gas cooktop and ample cabinetry.
– Miele dishwasher.
– Generously sized formal living area.
– Large back deck, ideal for entertaining.
– Master bedroom with large ensuite and walk in robe.
– 2.9 meter high ceilings.
– Two remaining generously sized bedrooms with built-ins.
– Split system Air- Conditioning in master bedroom and living area.
– Second living area or rumpus room opening out to the back undercover patio onto the backyard.
– Generously sized fourth bedroom downstairs with built in robes.
– Separate bathroom downstairs.
– Laundry with side access.
– Ample lock-up storage along with an additional shelving in the garage.
– Double lock up garage with remote door.
– Built in study-nook.
– 2.7 metre high ceilings.
– Bosch alarm system.
Kedron is conveniently located just 8 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way and Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. 18 Oates Street is located within walking distance to Kedron Coles and within a short 5 minute drive to Westfield Chermside and Centro Lutwyche.
With limited opportunities arising in the area, be quick to inspect this home today. Please contact Ross Armstrong on 0409 299 653 or Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.