SOLD by ROSS ARMSTRONG and MATTHEW JABS
No stone has been left unturned on this truly remarkable brand new custom build home. The home itself is located in the highly desirable Padua Precinct and is loaded with extra inclusions you won’t see in your average new home. From top to bottom, this stunning residence has been meticulously designed with no expense spared, with the inclusion of quality fixtures and fittings at every turn. This contemporary retreat overflows with prized attributes and impressive curb appeal whilst providing generous separation of living, along with areas to entertain and relax in. All set on a highly sought after 607m2 block in one of North Brisbane’s most highly desired family markets, Kedron.
Sprawling over two levels, this brand new home has been designed with attention to detail at the forefront. Incorporating the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home with expansive living on the ground level providing smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous outdoor areas whilst the upper level accommodates the bedrooms, ensuring a comfortable, peaceful retreat, perfect for a family looking to grow into the home.
The home itself features
– Open plan living area with high 2.7m ceilings and 130mm wide spotted gum timber flooring, all opening out onto the alfresco area.
– Stunning kitchen with 40mm Waterfall Island Stone Benchtop, ample storage, and soft close cabinetry with a 900mm Smeg oven with gas cooktop. Integrated dishwasher, Smeg Microwave and good sized butler’s pantry complete with additional storage and sink.
– Fifth bedroom, full bathroom, separate power room with a toilet.
– Separate living area, overlooking the alfresco area.
– Laundry facility with side access and ample storage.
– Great sized undercover alfresco area with outdoor kitchen and stainless BBQ overlooking the backyard with French Pattern Travertine Tiles.
– Outdoor remote controlled blind/screen in alfresco area, ideal for privacy and the option to open or close off the back yard.
– Double lock-up remote controlled garage with Epoxy flooring.
– Front walkway and entrance all French pattern travertine.
– Extra- Large master bedroom with massive walk-in robe featuring custom built soft close cabinetry perfect for both his and her clothing complete with additional storage. – The Master also hosts a superbly designed ensuite with his and her sinks, oversized shower, separate toilet, floor to ceiling tiles, with a marble feature wall.
– Three additional double sized bedrooms with built-in robes. Two of the three rooms have a built-in study desk.
– Family rumpus room with built in cabinetry giving great separation and privacy between the master bedroom and other bedrooms.
– Main bathroom with shower and bath facilities and separate toilet. Floor to ceiling tiles and marble feature.
– Walk-in linen press with storage shelving.
– Timber flooring through-out hall way and second living area.
– 2.7 meter high ceilings and 2.34 meter high doors.
– Ceiling fans throughout.
– 607m2 with 15 metre frontage.
– Full concreted and exposed aggregate along both sides, eastern side has ample room for boat, caravan or trailer.
– Great sized backyard with colour bond fence.
– Landscaped gardens.
– Powder coated fencing at the front of the property.
– Roller fencing and lockable gate.
– Soft Close Cabinetry throughout the home.
– 130mm wide Spotted Gum Hardwood Timber Floors.
– 3 Phase, 12 Modular Panel System with A.C Solar Technology.
– Ducted and zoned MyAir air conditioning through-out.
– Laundry Shoot.
– Epoxy garage flooring.
– Security system through-out.
– Full linear weatherboard construction.
Kedron is conveniently located just 8 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way and Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. 8 Bloxsom Street is within walking distance to Kedron Coles and within a short 5 minute drive to Westfield Chermside and Centro Lutwyche.