SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Nestled in a whisper quiet yet very handy location, this tastefully renovated post war home sits on a 574m2 elevated corner block in the much sought after Padua Precinct.
This immaculately presented home will suit a buyer looking for a low maintenance yet practical home. Featuring an open plan living and dining area with hardwood polished timber flooring and high ceilings all flowing through to the big back undercover deck which boasts great suburban views.
The home features:
– Beautiful kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless tap fittings, fully integrated Asko dishwasher, gas 900m Baumatic cooktop all overlooking the living area and over to the back deck.
– Amazing back deck with room for large outdoor dining and lounge areas.
– Spacious master bedroom with good sized ensuite and walk-in robe.
– Remaining four bedrooms complete with built in robes.
– Ceiling fans throughout and fully insulated.
– Lower level featuring big rumpus room/games room/Media room and double garage
– Double lock-up garage with additional car spaces in the concreted back landing.
The Land parcel:
– 574m2 of easy to look after yard with side access.
– Fully fenced and landscaped backyard
– Corner block with North facing backyard.
Located in the well regarded Padua Precinct this home is positioned within minutes’ drive to Westfield Chermside, Brisbane Airport, local hospital, airport link & Clem 7 tunnel networks whilst being a short 7 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD and walking distance to Padua and Mt Alvernia Secondary colleges. This home represents great value with nothing to do but move in and enjoy the elevated position. For further details including a building and pest inspection and comparable sales report please contact the agents for further details.