Prime Renovator in Padua Precinct
Presenting this original timber home in a quiet street surrounded by new and renovated properties, this neat and tidy two bedroom home with separate study, would suit buyers looking to secure an entry level home on a price 587m2 parcel of land within walking distance to popular private schools, whilst being only 7 kilometres to the CBD.
The home in summary features:
– Two good sized bedrooms with separate study area.
– Original hardwood timber floors and high ceilings.
– Original kitchen and bathrooms in neat and tidy condition.
– Full storage under the home just under legal height.
– Tiled roof with no asbestos in the property.
– Side access for cars.
– Good size usable backyard.
The Padua Precinct is within walking distance and includes Padua Boys College, Mt Alvernia Girls College and St Anthony’s Primary School. Kedron State Primary School and Kedron State High School are also within walking distance. Kedron is very accessible with great access to the Clem 7, Airport Link and Northern Busway.
With property prices on the rise in Kedron, now is the time to secure your future with this post war renovator or knock down. Call now for further information or to inspect the home.
**This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**