SOLD by MATTHEW JABS
Situated in the ever popular Padua Precinct, this meticulously presented, near new, spacious 5 bedroom family home will tick all the boxes as it incorporates modern living with a low maintenance lifestyle.
Built only 12 months ago, 20 East Street sits on a large 592m2 usable block with side access perfect for the addition of a pool. The lower level of the home has been designed to seamlessly flow out to the tiled and covered outdoor entertainment area and large landscaped and grassed back yard. With living downstairs and bedrooms upstairs, you will have perfect separation to accommodate for a growing family.
The home itself features:
– Open plan living area flowing through the kitchen to the outside entertaining area, taking advantage of the superb north/south aspect
– Spectacular kitchen complete with an abundance of natural lighting, stone bench tops, Omega stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry and a large breakfast bar
– Generously sized open plan design incorporating separate living and dining areas plus a games room
– Media room wired for surround sound
– Separate study that would be perfect for a home office or child’s play room
– Fully tiled and undercover outdoor entertaining area with wired speakers, with gas connection for BBQ
– Good sized laundry downstairs with plenty of storage space, laundry chute and direct access to outside
– Powder room facility
– Fully fenced, flat backyard with plenty of space for a pool or children’s play equipment
– Vacuumaid and internet cable connections throughout
– Alarm System with Intercom and monitor
– Beautiful oversized master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with double basin, semi-frameless shower, full bath and separate toilet
– 4 other extra-large bedrooms, one with a walk in robe and the others with built in robes
– Second bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Ducted and zoned air conditioning over both levels and ceiling fans throughout the home
– Completely secured with security screens
Kedron is conveniently located just 7 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way and Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside and Centro Lutwyche are only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of popular Kedron Brook.
The Padua Precinct is within walking distance which includes Padua Boys College, Mt Alvernia Girls College and St Anthony’s Primary School. Kedron State Primary School and Kedron State High School are also within walking distance.
With property prices on the rise in Kedron, now is the time to secure your future with this stunning family home in Brisbane’s inner north. Call now for further information or to inspect the home.