SOLD by MATTHEW JABS
Introducing a brand new home currently under construction set to inspire whilst incorporating all the necessities of a functional modern home.
Number 14 St Clair Street, Kedron is currently under construction in the early stages of construction meaning the buyer can have input into the finishes of the home.
The floor plan oozes modern living and functionality with hardwood timber flooring and high ceilings on the ground, giving a sense of open plan living with high functioning and crisp kitchen facilities. The upper level is a mix of well sized bedrooms, a second family/rumpus and generously sized master with en suite and walk-in robe.
The lower level of the home features:
– Designer kitchen with stone bench tops, sleek custom cabinetry, quality down lighting, Smeg stainless dishwasher and Smeg standalone oven
– Tasmanian Oak timber polished flooring with 2.7m ceilings and big bi-fold doors all overlooking the level and child friendly landscaped backyard
– Outdoor tiled entertaining area all under roof, perfect for summer BBQ’s
– Spacious downstairs media room, fully carpeted
– Full ducted air-conditioning with separate zones
The Upper level of the home features:
– Large rumpus/family room at the top of the stairs creating great separation between master and other bedrooms
– Master bedroom with Juliet balcony, big walk in robe, good sized en suite with frameless shower, stone bench tops and stainless tap fittings
– The three bedrooms all have built-in robes and are all generous in size.
– The upper level captures great suburban views
The property is situated on 405m2 level block with North / South aspect within close proximity to local parkland, transport, Mt Alvernia and Padua Colleges, Westfield Shopping centre Chermside and only 7 kilometres to the City Centre. Call agent for further details and building plans.
**Photos are for indication purposes only and have been provided by the builder**