Under Contract by Matthew Jabs
Full of old world charm, this lovely home is located in the family friendly Padua Precinct located only 6 kilometres from the City Centre and walking distance to great schools, parkland and Northern Busway. The home itself presents a great opportunity to live in, extend or raise in time to come, with strong capital growth expected in the Kedron area.
The home itself features:
– An open and spacious living area all air-conditioned with rich hardwood timber flooring, period style ornate ceilings and leadlight windows.
– 2 spacious bedrooms plus a study perfect for extra living space.
– Modern bathroom with shower over bath in keeping with the charm of the home.
– Neat and tidy kitchen area with dishwasher and breakfast bench.
– Big back deck overlooking the flat backyard ideal for entertaining or relaxing.
– Great storage under the home, all lockable and perfect additional space.
– 405m2 flat block of land fully fenced back-yard.
– Walking distance to Northern Busway, local shops, Private and Public schools and a short drive to Airport Link and Chermside shopping centre.
This property represents great value. It is very liveable and comfortable now, with the potential to further extend and renovate into your dream home, whilst being situated in a very sought after and quiet area of Kedron.