Family Queenslander in Padua Precinct on 810m2
Situated in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac position this beautifully presented home is set in one of Kedrons best streets all within walking distance to Padua and Mt Alvernia College and only minutes to tunnel networks and the CBD.
The home itself offers two levels of living with the main kitchen, dining and outdoor living on the upper level all overlooking the pool and backyard with the lower level offering additional living and three separate bedrooms ideal for families of all ages.
The home in further Detail:
– Character filled interiors with high ceilings, VJ walls, polished timber floors and traditional high 3 metre ceilings.
– Open plan kitchen/ dining area overlooking the 8.5m x 5.8m undercover deck with North East Aspect.
– Beautifully positioned dining area.
– Recent refurbished kitchen with stone through-out, European stainless appliances, breakfast bench and large servery window opening onto the large back deck ideal for entertaining while also being incredibly practical.
– Spacious master bedroom with bay window and large walk in robe.
– Second bedroom upstairs ideal for nursery or office.
– Air-conditioning throughout with ceiling fans and a constant breeze through the property.
– Recently renovated main bathroom with freestanding bath and ample storage.
– Living or rumpus room with kitchenette ideal for teenagers or elderly parent living downstairs all overlooking the covered patio.
– Three additional bedrooms all with built-in robes.
– Bathroom with separate toilet and laundry with external access.
– Internal stair case with additional storage.
– Full workshop with power, air-conditioning and mezzanine level for additional storage.
– 3.7m high carport designed to accommodate 4 cars, a boat and work shop.
– 4KW solar system, generator backup connection and 4x3000L water tanks.
– Stunning in-ground pool, fully fenced 810sqm block in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac.
– Irrigation system through-out the property.
Kedron is conveniently located just 8.6 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way, Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside, Stafford City and Centro Lutwyche are only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of the popular Kedron Brook. The Padua Precinct is a one block walk and includes Padua Boys College, Mt Alvernia Girls College and St Anthony’s Primary School. This property is situated in the highly sought after Kedron State Primary School and Kedron State High School catchment.
This property represents great value in a pocket that continues to see strong capital growth and strong investment for transport and infrastructure from local and state government. If you are looking for a character filled home on a large block within walking distance to some of North Brisbanes best homes please contact Matthew Jabs for further details.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.